Beavertail Body Manufacturers
For over 45 years we have been supplying customers with beavertail trucks designed to meet their specifications. Following moving to our new HQ, a specialist facility set on 7.2 acres, our capabilities now include purpose-built workshops, MOT testing lanes and a body shop/paint centre, strengthening our position as specialist beavertail body manufacturers as well as having the space for a wide range of high-quality vehicles ready for immediate hire.
Our commitment to customers as custom beavertail body manufacturers, allows us to make trucks to your specific requirements, faster than if you were to order directly from the manufacturer – meaning you get your trucks on the road faster!
Equipped with high-quality beavertail truck bodies, our vehicles include a range of features including fall arrest systems, a remote-controlled winch system and Euro VI engine technology, plus they are all built to the highest standards, including:
- Custom branding: If you’re hiring a truck from us on a long-term contract, we’ll add your custom livery and colours to make your truck recognisable as part of your business’s fleet.
- A range of beavertail body options including: standard, cheese wedge and curtainside.
- A range of ramp options including: cheese wedge, stand up, detachable and fully hydraulic which all feature hardwood flooring.
Why choose Mac’s Trucks?
Alongside being specialist beavertail body manufacturers, we have a wide range of trucks available for contract hire, which provides our customers with support. Contract hire from us can offer your business a range of benefits including:
- Maintenance and breakdown: When you hire a beavertail truck from us, you’re covered on both breakdown and maintenance cover. Plus, our beavertail trucks are inclusive of 6-week mandatory maintenance checks.
- Vehicles are readily available: Our new HQ means we have loads more space to facilitate our high-quality range of vehicles. Many of our vehicles, including our beavertail trucks are readily available, allowing you to get your truck quickly without business disruption.
- No hidden costs: The monthly cost of contract hire with us is personalised to suit your business, the costs are fixed with no hidden extras.
Our many years of experience being beavertail truck manufacturers within the truck hire and sales industry allows us to provide our customers with high-quality trucks and exceptional levels of customer support and advice. Our new HQ means that we can continue to grow and offer our customers new services which we couldn’t do at our old site.
To find out more about our beavertail truck contract hire or to find out what benefits contract hire can offer your business, contact Selena on 01422 311 999 or email [email protected]